International Individual /Group Medical Plans
As an international employer, you face the prospect of providing coverage for your expatriate, third-country national, and local- country national employees with one benefit plan. These employees expect worldwide access to quality care and excellent international claims administration.
Most of the large American insurance carriers afford coverage to employees overseas on a temporary or short term assignment but under American style benefits and premiums. In many circumstances, coverage is required to be paid up-front then once the employee has returned the reimbursement process begins.
It is far more cost effective to carve out international employees onto a separate international plan.
A few of the advantages are:
- Deductibles and out of pocket expenses are lower.
- Premiums are significantly reduced as healthcare costs around the world are lower.
- Full flexibility to design the benefit that best meets your company needs / requirements.
- Include coverage such as emergency medical evacuation, repatriation and reunion. Immediate coverage, no waiting periods.
- HIPAA and continuation compliant